From:
"erin ~*~*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:28:04 EDT
Hey Everyone!  I just read the post about becoming a ferret, so I decided
to say what I could do, and add a few suggestions!

If I were to tradeplaces for a day with my ferret (Rocki), there are a
number of things I would probably do, but among the first would be taking a
nosedive into the rice bucket!  As a human, just swishing my hands through
it is fun!  Imagine being able to swim through it.  You know, now that I
think of it, if I was a ferret I would also snatch some more socks from my
"unsuspecting" owner, and develop the biggest raisin stash ever!  Maybe I'd
even be put in the Guinness Book of World Records!  I can hear it on the
news now: 'Adorable Loveable Rocki the Collector Ferret gets over a million
raisins under the sofa, beating Willy the Weasel's former record of ten
thousand'

But now, lets turn the tables.... What would your ferret do first if he
could switch places with you?  Well, lets see... Rocki would probably take
advantage of easy access to the freezer and wind up eating all the vanilla
ice cream (he just doesn't know how bad it affects his little system)....
Snickers would go out to the shoe store and take a long browse, making sure
to sniff each one (imagine the looks she'd get from people then!)... Zeus
would find a pool and go swimming (and try to coerce his best kitty friend
Ace to come along)... Vir would hog the remote (mmm those buttons are so
yummy tasting- now If he could only get them off!)... and Saucey would
probably go to a beauty parlor and get her hair done and her nails filed
(she's so obsessed with her appearance that she is constantly fluffing her
fur and grooming herself.  Ive even seen the cats grooming her!)

So, what would your ferrets do if they could be you?  And what would you
do if you could be your ferret?  Keep posting!

Erin and the Wired Weasels
Rocki, Snickers, Vir, Zeus, and Saucey
http://www.maxpages.com/ferretz