From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 05:59:17 -0500
Dear Sandee's Hoomin,

I haven't had to ask for a bridge greeting from you yet, but I'm sorry to
see you are giving up your post helping the bridge greeters.  I'm sure
you have your reasons, but I enjoy reading the posts that you, Mully, and
Saraferret do to bring closure to others.  I only hope that things go
well for you, and that when one of my furkids passes on, there will still
be people willing to greet them at the bridge until it is my turn to join
them.  Good luck and I hope the next hoomin to assist Sandee is just as
caring and creative as you.

Jen, Archie and the Magnificient Seven
(Frankie, Charlie, Julia, Cailin, Sammy, Oliver, and Roxie)