From:
Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:34:45 -0500
Name: Jasmine
Age: one year, 3 months Birthday--April 2
She weighs about a pound and a half.  She loves to play.  She has
everything needed for a ferret--cage (2 level), toys, cage accessories,
etc.  She is so adorable but she is spoiled rotten, that's mostly due to
me.  She loves to eat Ferretvite, as well as some dry cereals.  She will
try and steal your food if you eat around her...she's particularly fond of
junk food.

My contact info is: Toni Rozelle: cell-314-616-2694; work-636-279-6126
If i am not able to answer my cell phone, I am probably at work, so either
leave a message or call the work number.  [I have permission to post her
contact information...]

The owner would prefer to place her ferret directly rather than having to
put her in a shelter.  Please contact Toni if you can find a place in your
heart and home for Jasmine.

Sara Petersen
FURRY