From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:37:42 -0500
I can see no purpose other than demonstrating his superiority complex yet
again, to Eddie's post yesterday about, I think, ferret bite incidents.
Little Eddie really seems to have a problem with ferrets and has numerous
times made very negative statements regarding ferrets and children.  For
someone who seems to have so much against them, I have to wonder why he
has ferrets in his life at all?

Maybe Ed really is the only expert on ferret bites; since he actually
observed a ferret autopsy?!, and therefore all the other 'ignorant
jackasses' on this list must bow down before him.  Imagine all the
knowledge about attacks he must have gained by standing in the room,
while someone else cut a ferret up.

What a shame that ferret was killed.  It must have been a truly amazing
animal to have bitten a supervised infant (and a premature one at that)
the reported 47 times before the parent could intercede in the situation.
That's really incredible!  It's quite obvious that the ferret involved was
a superior specimen indeed to have outsmarted the child's parent like that.
Especially in this case since a premature baby would, of course, be even
more closely cared for.

Imagine if the ferret had been bred!  Why children all over the planet
would be in danger.  How could diligent parents protect their children
from hordes of marauding 2-4 lb. beasts?

Oh Edward, please don't tell us your solution if you think it might
endanger your person.  You must have a hard enough time dodging bullets
from bestowing all your wisdom on women, race, shooting squirrels, tying
those nasty ferrets up outside to fend for themselves and all the other
wonderful things you feel you need to share with all us "ignorant
doorknobs" on this list.

With tongue-in-cheek,
Lara