From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:12:07 -0400
Not quite sure why the raffle link is different in my post yesterday
than in the email to the FML in my "Sent Items" folder, but here is
the (hopefully) correct link that should work:

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=70&Itemid=84>

[It was a translation error on my end. This one should work, I double
checked it this time! BIG]

If that link does not take you to our Adrenal Disaster Raffle, please
go to our homepage at http://ferretsatheart.com/ and click on one of
the Adrenal Disaster Rafle links available on every page of our
website.

Your support is greatly appreciated. Without you, rescues like Ferrets
at Heart could not exist.

Please feel free to email me with any questions/comments. If you missed
yesterday's post, our raffle has seven wonderful prize packages, and
you can read all about them by visiting the Adrenal Disaster Raffle
page.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio