Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:01:23 EDT
Mom says we will need a few Things:
1. A spray bottle filled with water in case we get to hot so she can wet
2. Mom also collects 20-oz pop bottles, she usually gets 4-5 of them and
   cuts the labels off then she fills them with about 1/2 full, Then she
   freezes them.  She keeps them in the freezer until she needs them,
**When we go somewhere she adds a little water and takes them with us.
**Also Mom takes one bottle that has been frozen and puts it into a clean
tube sock she then ties it in a knot and puts it in our cage or carrier
with us when it get really hot or when we go bye bye.  She used to wrap it
in a towel but we figured out how to untie it.

3. Mom also likes pedialyte.  She take the clear kind and adds some of it
to our water bottle and water dish when it gets really hot weather.  Then
she takes the left over pedialyte and fills up an ice tray or two and makes
pedicubes., she then puts them in a Rubbermaid bowl and keeps them frozen
until we need them.  Mom also makes us fruit flavored pedicubes, she thaws
then in a cup in the freg.  then she gives them to us with a syringe or
dropper on a real warm day.  Mom also wraps a wet towel and puts it over
our cage when the A/C goes out or it is a really warm day.  Moms pretty
smart but we steal her socks when she is gone, and we also have her trained
when we want her attention at night we just starting throwing our litter
out of the pan and she comes running, it works ever time.

Chester,Cocoa, Buddy, Stanley
Missing Ginger & Minnie in Ferret Haven.

(Kerry and Ada Gibbs) Weaselpals www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html