From:
"A. ANCHIETA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:35:16 -0600
Hi!

This message is to Kelly who is concerned about her ferret waking up
scratching.  So far we have had three ferrets and they all do that.  Our
little girl Cassie is a little more furious in her scratching attempts but
Mordecai also scratches like crazy.  They don't have fleas or anything.  I
think they just itch.

On the whole litter thing.  I use that stuff that is made out of corn cob.
It works well at absorbing but the smell still comes out.  Has anybody tried
both the corn cob and the recycled newspaper litter?  Does the newspaper
hold the smell better?

Amy Anchieta
Cassie "I thought the litterbox was just to push around. You want me to
        GO in THAT?!"
Mordecai "Pick me up, no put me down, wait pick me up..."
http://web.nmsu.edu/~akuehl/ferret.html