From:
Teh Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:49:31 -0600
Hi Folks,

Ok, I just have to clear my name.  After my introduction this past
Saturday:

  I HAD A DREAM

someone wrote and ask politely what I was talking about.  He had not heard
of the ugly things I was referring to.  I just ASSUMED that everybody knew
of them.  So all of you out there thinking I have completely lost my
marbles please go to Ferret Central < http://www.ferretcentral.org/ >,
click on News and go to Ferrets in Need and to Stories and read on.  (Those
are just a few.)  Hopefully after that you wont think of me as totally gone
nuts .  (Although maybe I have!)

Cheers,

Helga
(The one who's motor runs on ferret kisses.)

Ps.  for Renee:  "Illinois" is called the "Land of Lincoln : =)