From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:00:04 -0400
Years ago we had a small children's piano which had something like 10
keys, but it wasn't very sturdy.

Recently, we found that Tiny Tikes has a 4 key toddler's piano for
all of about a dozen bucks so we got one. Most of the ferrets play
with it a little, but during the weeks we've had it Telemna's use has
increased. She will sit there and play "songs" of 2 to over 20 notes.
At times she likes to turn her head and place one ear on top to listen
extra carefully after hitting a note. Her favorite times to play the
piano are at night or when the others are not playing. Why Em prefers
night before total house bedtime (even when the others are playing) we
don't know, but it may be a proximity thing since Steve and I are more
likely to be in an adjoining room then. What Telemna loves most of all
is to play a whole string of notes and then have us try to sing back
the notes to her.

Sukie (not a vet)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: