From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:05:58 EST
>There is a shelter in TN.  I'm part of Cloud Nine Ferrets, Inc. which has
>two sites: Huntsville, AL and Dellrose, TN.  Dellrose is about 15 miles
>west of Fayetteville very close to the TN/AL line but still in TN.  We take
>ferrets from Alabama and Tennessee ...Currently, there's just the two of us
>but we hope, eventually, to get a club started and to get others interested
>in helping with the shelter.  Since there are no other shelters around
>we're learning as we go and read the FML and eGroups looking for ways to
>make the shelter better.  This falls under "what the FML has done for me."

I had known that Mark accepted Tn ferrets... he had written me and I posted
that in a previous post on this issue.  I'm really sorry that I forgot
to post it again. :)  He had told me that you were helping, but I had no
idea of your location, etc..  Dellrose is actually not on most maps, but
Fayetteville is.  You are actually in a good position for helping ferrets
from Nashville if any people need you.  Thanks for posting so people know
about you.  It's xmas and I'm sure that there are people looking to adopt
out there here, as well as possibly donate.

Mark I do hope you are well known in Birmingham as they sell lots and lots
of ferrets there.  I don't know it is still around but Ed's Pets stores
there are really good, and sell ferrets..  it would be good for him to know
about you.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/