From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:56:31 -0500
Hey I just got a wonderful new little girl whom I haven't even named yet.
I'm having a name contest with a friend of mine so she should have a great
name by this Wednesday.  Anyway I'm having a little bit of trouble with one
of my males who is being excessively rough with the new one.  He grabbed
her by the neck and was violently shaking her and she of course was
screaming her poor little head off!  I of course separated them and gave my
boy a time out.  It doesn't solve the problem though.  What I wonder is if
I should let them have at it and let him dominate her for a while or if
that would cause her to be horrified at all other ferrets.  She was in a
cage with a bunch of other girls and got along fine with them.  All I have
are boys and I really want them to all get along.  Does anyone out there
have any ideas for me?  The ages of my boys are: Poncho 4-1/2, Razz 1 1/2,
Mickey 4 1/2 and the new little girl, 10months old.  The one that picks on
her the most is Razz.

Thanks in advance!

Julie and the fab four.