Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:30:05 -0500
OK, I know there's been a lot of these, so I'll make this short.

I saw the show, and I thought what happened was just disgusting.  Believe
me, I will never watch this show again.

Also, I just wanted to say *WAY TO GO* to anyone (not just Jean, though
she's the most obvious at this point) willing to go through what she went
through (the humiliation, the frustration, the sleepless nights, etc.) for
the sake of these wonderful animals.  As little as it may seem sometimes,
believe me, your efforts *ARE* appreciated by many, even those not directly
affected.  *HOORAY TO YOU ALL, SHELTER MOMS/DADS, AND ALL OTHER FERRET
RESCUERS!!!!!!!!*

By the way, does anyone know the address (either snail-mail or e-mail) of
the show so I can write and complain?

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)