From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:38:45 -0400
Renee,

Thanks for posting this story:

>SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS robbery:
> http://www.wggb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8656851

While I do not condone folks breaking the law and stealing-- I have the
utmost hope that the ferrets are in better hands than if they remained
at Dave's.

We have one of their ferrets here-- Destiny rescued form the back
room... Another Wednesday is at LeDoux hospice a Ferret Wise home with
Hospice Mom Marilyn - She ( Wednesday) was allowed to nearly starve to
death in the back room of Dave's before an employee left it for euth at
MSPCA Springfield.

This store has been a problematic location for many years for ferrets.
A HIGH PERCENTAGE sold are always returned & back-roomed for biting. It
seems they do not believe in nor will they allow socialization of the
ferrets...

I pray whomever has these ferrets is kinder than the environment they
came from from our dealings over the years - it does not take much!

Alicia D  shelter Mom