From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 04:35:21 EST
You snuggled in my sad arms that fateful day.
I think we both knew you'd be going away.

All I could do was to sit, wait and fear.
As I thought of the times you'd kissed my ear.

I knew that you could feel all of my pain.
Looking in your eyes, seeing another plane.

As I whispered in your ear, I'm so sorry.
You crawled up and with small fuzzy paws, hugged me.

With a sable paw touching my neck on either side.
Your little heart, larger than the world, had opened wide.

You showed me the truth and love that I'd need.
It would be there way up above, when freed.

We looked in each others eyes, as I stroked your sweet fur.
I could hear in my heart a quiet good-bye, "Remember."

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze
kathouze pictures