Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:46:41 +1300
Dear FML'rs
My friend is seeking help and gave me permission to post this on her
behalf.......

Hey hun,

I really need your help. Oska (Ferret) has started to act really funny,
he has started to just lick me everywhere as I soon as pick him up,
arms, wrists, legs, chest, face you name it. This is annoying in itself
but he has now started to bite and attack me as well. Flicking his nose
is making no difference, he just attacks straight back afterwards but
with harder bites going for any part of my skin thats exposed (and if
he can't get that he'll latch onto my clothes) and I've tried the
punishment thing where as soon as he dos it he's back in the cage but
to no advail. If I push him away from me or put him on the floor when
he's licking me then he really starts to get aggressive and actually
lunges and attacks me. I don't know what to do Michelle. It's really
freaking me out, so much that I'm getting scared to get him out of the
cage cos the biting's getting harder and more 'frenzied' and nothings
working! I can't take him anywhere cos if I go to pick him up he starts
licking again and if I try ignore the licking he just starts biting!
He doesn't do it to phil thou and I can't figure out why. It's not
anything I'm wearing or have on me cos he does it all the time
regardless of whether I've just had a shower or not.

I'm at my wits end here, it has me in tears almost everyday cos it's
not stopping no matter what I do and I don't want to be scared of my
own lil baby but that's what's happening, I mean, he's making me bleed!
I really hope you can shed some light,

Love (sad) Jess xox

All help greatfully accepted
Michelle of the New Zealand Clan