From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:00:55 EST
Guys,

I can certainly understand why the reaction to the pelts has been what it
has been.  That's just plain yucky.  Whatever was the big attraction to
fur in the first place?  Blech.

Dee, I think you handled that beautifully.  It was well worded, although
the woman who did the listing must have thought you were some type of PETA
rep or something...LOL!  She probably did not take you seriously (although
I don't know what else would have).  However, I sell many things on ebay
as well - although certainly not animal pelts - and once an item has been
bid on, you cannot edit the words or remove pictures.  Until there are no
bids, you are certainly able to do this; but once there has been a bid,
there is nothing that can be done.

Just thought I'd give my two cents as an ebay seller  :)

Sue