From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:22:49 EDT
Barry:  "Duuuuude." Lol.  ::kiss kiss::

Ca Twisted Sisters: It wouldn't be a party without you.  Thank you for
all you do.  Always a great joy to spend time with you ... even at a
Walmart.

Linda of Iroff: How'd that poo taste?

Phyliss Spy: We're gonna be able to talk one of these days.  Promise.

Donna S.: Thank you for your generous help and time with the costume,
and ... you know.

The Bob: Yes you have a title now.  The Bob.  Hairball blessings to you.

Renee Downs: Kisses to the Shadow boy.  And ... where's my five bucks?!

Sydney's mom: Watch out!  Or there will be a ferret-napping.  Thanks for
bringing him so very much.

Kristeen Khors: My symposium pal!

Peg Francisco: I'm home now and polishing up my tools.

Selina: You did it girl!  Every artists dream ..  a huge sale.  And to
help so many.

Randy girl:  ::grabbing you and giving you big smooshy wet kisses::

Gail Elsey: Damn yankee!  Come visit us down south and we'll feed ya a
steak, miss skinny mini.

Florence Love: Read my lips ... you are not down "here" on the same level
of energy as the rest of us.  :;rolling the eyes;:

Julianna Q: Quit giving that look.

Stephanie Bass: So glad to see you again.  Thanks so much for the mini,
Dutch, ferret clogs!

Henneke: Thank you for the joy of talking to you again.  I loved seeing
you.  Damn, you Dutch know how to party.

Dr McNicholous (who is not on the FML I don't think): You're brilliant
just as I imagined.  But I had no idea how funny and charismatic you are.

Marylou: You have no earthly idea how cute and adorable you are!  I
regret not spending more time with you.  I pray for another chance in
the future.

Kat Parsons: Get on the damn elevator.

Sharon Bearden, the "great invisible woman" and mother to Stormy: Don't
think I don't know that if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been there
with you.  Or to Atlanta, etc.  You always manage to leave me speechless.