From:
Linda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:03:17 -0400
Hi everyone.  I'm new to this list.  Joined when my son found a ferret by
the woods near a lake 30 miles away while fishing.  Male, neutered and
descented.  Didn't seem to have much energy at first.  Found out it had 13
deer ticks attached to its poor little head.  Went back there to the small
town looking for posts in stores and newspapers.  Left two posts in the two
stores they had there.  Its been 8 days and no one has called.  My daughter
wants me to keep it.  We had a ferret 11 years ago when not many people
seemed to know what they were.  She lived almost 7 years.  I just adored
her.  I recently lost my Alaskan Malamute at 3 years suddenly.  He had
Epilepsy and Hypothyroidism.  I really wasn't ready for another pet.  Its
only been a month and a half since his death.  My older daughter has two
ferrets already.  Looks like I will end up keeping him.  You just can't
say no to those faces.

Question is does anyone know if there is anyway you can tell about how old
he might be?

And we are having a hard time thinking of an unusual name that's cute for
him.  Anyone any suggestions for a name?

Linda