From:
4 Milwaukean migrated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:28:31 -0600
Hi, I am schtinka.  I rule the roost.  We four, Frosty, Niles and Maris
moved south to a foster mom.  Well, let me tell you.  Maris has already
figured out how to bang on the cage door and pop it open.  And out he went.
Of course, his twin Niles was immediately there after him.  Me, I just
stayed back to watch what would happen.  Nothing.  Okay all of us were out.
And our foster mom was on this computer thing.  So down the hall and into
the restricted area....her sleeping area.  Ohhh.  All the stuff on the floor
to hide in.  Yipee.  Oops here she comes.  Well she could only catch one of
us at a time.  You should have seen her.  <giggle> trying to put us out the
door and then close it.  Well, we ran back in.  I guess she gave up and let
us investigate.  No fun there were no small crawl spaces.  <Maris is trying
to get out again> Isnt going to work, this time.  She has door clipped
closed.  Any way back to the bedroom.  We investigated and got bored.  No
tunnels there.  So we let her put us out.

Schtinka "If only the twins, would let me sleep in peace and quiet"
Frosty      "Hi Jen and Evan, miss you"
Maris         " I know there is a way to push this door open"
Niles         "yikes, she tricked us and bribed us to clip our feet,
No fare!"