From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:24:07 -0500
Hi to all

As you have read in the past about the antics of Potto, Snickers and
Snoops we have said that Potto was sick, well this afternoon sometime
while I was on my way home from altoona Pa my Potto crossed the RAINBOW
BRIDGE.  I know well that Snickers and Snoops as well as I will miss
Potto very much.  She will be layed to rest Saturday afternoon with her
other buddies she lived with that have passed before her.

I know she will miss the Emails that she and the others received about
their antics on the computer while I was away.  I see that Snickers and
snoops were cuddling close to say good-by and we said a little prayer
for her.

     Potto you were kind and true
     now we don't know what to do
     we lost a friend we loved so dear
     now you will have nothing to fear

     dear god protect her with your might
     and show her off in your night starlight
     we'll miss you dearly as time goes on
     your memory will stay with us now that your gone

     as you cross the bridge remember this
     we love you potto we'll miss we'll miss

             Snickers, Snoops and Dad

Love you all