From:
Lori Sies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:52:43 -0500
Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House
http://w3.one.net/~ferret
513-733-5982

I was able to acquire the 20ft clear dryer tubing made specifically for
ferrets to help earn money for the ferret shelter.  Anyone interested
please email.

[Moderator's note: Lori posted something similar yesterday and I rejected
it as being too commercial.  But others came in today from other shelters
and I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I was being too harsh, so here's a
piece of the original post.  BIG]