From:
Jim Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 15:30:09 -0400
A person contacted me today anything to know of a company he could get
pet liability insurance.  His apartment complex has added it to the lease
agreements and he has to have a 10,000 dollar liability policy in order to
keep his ferrets.  This person is quadriplegic and even has a prescription
to keep his ferrets while he has plenty of help to care for them and a
place to keep them in case he cannot find the insurance he would much
prefer to find the insurance so that they can stay with him just the way
things are.  Can anyone tell me where to find such a type of insurance as
I have never heard of it and can not find anything on the internet for
this subject.

Thank you
Jim Higgins/Widget's Halfway House Inc.