From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:28:45 EST
Does anyone remember me?  BIG is still moderating!  Well, I only have Meeko
now, all others have either crossed the rainbow bridge or been adopted
out.  Meeks is about 6 or 7, still bounces all over the place.  Have gotten
divorced and live in a new house-whole life is different than when I first
joined.  Meeko still kisses me and waves his fuzzy paw at everyone out
there and says "Happy Holidays" (or was that "where's my sock-I left it
right under that tree!")

Best wishes to all-Karen