Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 06:33:04 -0400
Hi All,

I don't know if you remember Kit, the ferret that was missing last month.
Well he got out AGAIN, even though my friend, Lawanda, was being so careful
not to let him get out again.  It was so tramatic the last time for her and
she is really upset with him getting out again.  I am just asking for all
of you to say a prayer for Kit to help him find his way home again.  They
live in Florida and it is really hot there now.  He has been gone a week
today.  He was gone for 10 days the last time.  Please say a prayer for
him.  She misses him terribly.  Thanks.

Debbie
Debbie's Crazy Ferrets9
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/6386