From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:15:27 -0800
The Christmas Card Exchange List went out last night!

There were almost enough names to do 3 separate lists!  It's not too late
if you still want on!  There are a couple of empty spots on each list!
Send me your address ASAP and I will add you to the list and send the
list back to you so you can get started right away!

If you signed up for the exchange and haven't received it-let me know!  I
am not the most organized person in the world!

I put my name on all three list-call me a card-sendin' fool!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow