From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:43:05 -0800
I am a bit curious as to why people have more then two ferret's?  Is it
because they are missing something in their life or what?  We are new
owner's and quickly learning so much about the ferret's.  I would think how
people can afford all the food, vets and other things.  Please keep in mind
I am just curious.

Ok, we want one more, but until I go back to work it just isn't going to
happen.  Plus, besides Sarah's clan we have not really seen a full grown
ferret.  Sure they are cute now because they are so small, but they can be
a hand full also.

Debbie