Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 07:16:45 -0700
Hi guys..  haven't posted in forever..  but I am hoping someone will read
and be able to answer my question..  My sable ferret Eddie will be 3
on July 21st.  I am writing because his behavior has changed.. not bad
changes.. he just acts different lately.  He will be walking and just stop
and lie flat on the floor and look around..  he does this a lot..  he will
also lay at my feet, under the table, etc for minutes at a time.  He used
to either be wild & getting into something or sleeping.  Is he just
becoming more mature?  Just curious.

Thanks a bunch!
Heather