From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 11:48:50 -0500
The Ferret FAQ and all the Medical FAQs are now available on World
Wide Web!  Fire up your favorite browser and have a look at

http://www.ceas.rochester.edu:8080/ee/users/rhode/index.html

Many thanks to Dennis Gentry for the generous donation of server
space!  (Several other people offered, too, and my thanks go to them
as well.  Dennis's note just happened to come along as I was finishing
the conversion.)  Thanks also to my husband Bob for making the main
index page available, testing most of the links, and catching lots of
typos.

WARNING: a handful of the Next/Previous links are broken, and all
those typos are still there.  I know about them, and I've corrected
them, but I don't plan to update the files until I have them on a
local server.

ANOTHER WARNING: My department is still getting its WWW server set up
-- however glacially it may be progressing.  When it does, if I have
the space, I'll be moving the FAQ there.  I'll leave the main index at
the above URL, though, so if you want your links to stay valid, link
to that rather than to any of the FAQ files themselves.

A REMINDER: I'm still accepting photos, either digitally or (gasp!) as
actual SnailMailed bits of colored paper, to go into the Ferret Photo
Gallery.

- Pam in Rochester, NY
friend to Pixxel and Rusty "Haven't they got enough pictures of us -yet-?"