From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:46:41 -0500
I've had the flu for a week, fever, chills,sore throat, the works.  I've
tried to stay as far away from the fuzzies as possible but I think one of
them caught the flu from me anyway.  Odo has been sneezing a lot today and
seems out of sorts, not very playful, difficulty jumping into the cage for
food and water, didn't even particularly want to be held tonight and he is
a regular lap ferret.  Should I panic and get him to the vet immediately or
should I just watch him for a couple of days?  Is it normal to give an
antibiotic in such cases or let the disase run its course?  Any suggestions
on helping him suffer less than I've suffered this past week would be
appreciated.

            Dale