From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:04:33 -0400
Hi everyone,

As you may remember, I posted about a week ago re: info on a ferret picnic
to be held Sept.  14, in St.  Thomas, Ontario, Canada.  Didn't get any info
back but decided to try and find the danged event ourselves.  Around lunch
time on Sunday, my wife and I packed up the two fuzzbutts and headed off.
Found the site without too much trouble and were greeted by about a dozen
other owners c/w fuzzies galore.

Great fun was had by owners and fuzzies alike and plans are already underway
to hold the event again next year at the same time, (second sunday of Sept).

Also plans are in the works for forming a formal club, for entertainment and
educational purposes.

Also will be forwarding copies of Ferret FAQ's to all people that attended
this picinic plus owner of a London, Ont.  petshop who is working on getting
ferts legalized in the city.

Will keep everyone informed of progress with club formation and info
dissemination as it occurs.

Manfred Fischer