From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:26:57 -0500
Oh ok, I can't keep it a Secret!  I am just so excited.  You just got to
do this for yourself, ok a ferret may benefit too but I am just thrilled
to be someone's Santa!

We live in a very tiny apartment better known as "the shoebox." I also
have a commitment to other furries and have to watch I don't stress anyone
by inviting too many companions to live with us...er, ah, I'm talking
about the fur type companions here!  But I can play Santa.  Well like
every ferret slave I couldn't just get one kid so I took two!

I'm thinking also once the excitment of Christmas is over maybe I could be
like an Ol' Auntie and make sure some special shelter kids have something
special every month.

Just go to the "Giving Tree" and pick a kid....one if that's possible
LOL..  and instantly you get a warm fuzzy glow.  Then YOU get to tell
everyone too how wonderful it feels!

http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html

Psssst...don't tell cause it's a Secret but I can buy cosy stuff on eBay
and help out a shelter at the same time.

Lynda