From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:46:06 EDT
I just wanted to say thank you for the package I recieved today.  Someone
send 2 water bottles, 2 litter boxes and 2 dishes for the shelter kids.
I am so thank ful.  No name was included so I am not sure who to say
thank you to.  We are still struggling here but hoping for the best, I
signed up with PETFINDER.com and actually since I did that have had 2
adoptions since then.  YEAH!!  I still have over 30 looking for a home.

I have not heard back from anyone so I want to pass it on again, if
anyone is interested in coming to my home [(Colorado)  BIG] for a
brunch on Sunday the 14th, to see the ferrets and help brain storm for
fundraisning ideas and our Halloween party.  Ferrets Etc. desperatly
needs a fundraiser that can help pay the bills and get us through fall.
I am also still in big need of linoleum to make the shelter area larger,
natures miracle is a desperate need and water bottles and amoxi.
Scoopable litter also.

Oh and Brodie is doing wonderful again, silly ferret.

I have a 1 1/2 year old patch who really needs a good home.  He is a wild
thing and we call him "Wildthing" very sweet but a bit of a bully to the
weaker shelter kids and needs a home with some other playful non passive
ferrets.  Any help is greatly appreciated by the zoo crew and me.

Stephanie