From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:58:16 -0700
Hi SweetHeart.....

I could not bring myself to read your Eulogy to Gizmo,til now...i'm so
very very sorry,Lynn.....but i knew it would break my heart...which it
did just now,reading it::::::::::sobbing::::::::

We are together today honey buns...Club Med has helped us be together
today by putting our babies together on our Home page;);))  Their home
page pics were done by our DEAR FRIEND, Dianna (Mookey Joey/Ferret
Mom)...you know her from the Creative Group,she LOVES you as well as me:)

I cried my eyes out (inside as well as outside;(..I could not even look
at their pics,until just now.....

Such bittersweet memories,i asked Dianna to write Bruisers sad story,i
will add to it..but my Heart hurt sooo much tonight i just couldn't do
it..as usual Dianna did a terrific job;).

It's a such a lovely thing having them together on our home page... now
knowing they passed away on the same day,a year apart.....your & my
Spirit connected by these two marvelous ferret Angels.....

Plus you have ALWAYS been MY Angel......:)) I mean that Lynn,with ALL my
Heart & soul;)) XOXOXXO

Something so very very SPECIAL about you,my dear friend and connected
sister..... Just know today YOU & I will be together in more ways than
one::::::::::tears..  I'm just so very very very sad:::::we both miss our
"favorite" kids more than anyone knows.....;(

Your Heart & mine are united today..... as always but more so..... I LOVE
you,Lynn...so very much..

All our shared love,pain and a close deep sadness today that only we
really understand;))

All i know is my big beautiful Brave Baby Bruiser,was waiting in Heaven,
that day for Gizmo.....they are looking down asking their mommies not to
feel guilty or cry......::::::::tears

Sorry boys,a wish your mommies can not fulfill;:::::::::

As long as you boys are together & Happy we try not to cry~but we cry &
hurt so much inside as we miss our baby boys so very very much..... We
cry for us but not for you...so please feel no guilt about our deep
sadness because God called you home to be truly free that same day a year
apart....just be free & look down on us with your beautiful smiles and we
both Promise to try & smile back;)

Lynn,my Heart is yours....
With total Love and a deep understanding
Your Friend & sister.
Tara:::::

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets