From:
"AnNa M. aDaM sPeAr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 07:34:38 -0600
I'm trying not to cuddle my sweet Beckboy as much (the others don't cuddle
anyway) b/c I've had a nagging cough for nearly three WEEKS. I finally went
to the doctor on Monday and found out I have 'walking pneumonia.' (sp?)
Anyway, can the kids get that from me? That's worse than just your everyday
cold so I'm kinda concerned. Any experience here?

Thanks

 ~ahn

ps I'm going to blame this cough on the horrible typos I made in my last
post. I can't spull wrth a dam.