From:
Gar & Dar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:11:58 -0400
I have been in contact with the lawyer representing the lady who has
been denied having her "service ferret" allowed on the buses. He has
asked me to get my name on the speakers list on 20AUG. He advised me of
a copy of the letter submitted by the bus drivers' union with concerns
about the safety of ferrets in public and in particular "I would note
that ferrets in particular are recognized as being especially
troublesome to individuals who have preexisting allergies".

Her lawyer has asked me to assemble documented evidence to PROVE to
the committee how wrong the union's statements are.

Well....I wanted to get envolved and I guess I am REALLY getting
envolved.

Thank You in advance on behalf of our fellow ferret lover and a woman
in need.

Thanks
Gary L