From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:27:20 -0400
Well, my Dirty White Boy, ORION, was loosing weight, having weird poops
and all and off to the vet we go.  We suspected he had a blockage and Dr.
K did a barium x-ray and he did have a stomach blockage.  Well, she got
in there and he also had adrenal disease.  Argh.  So, his surgery was for
a blockage, double adrenal removal and she had to work on his Vena Cava
too.  It was a delicate little surgery and he did well.  He's hopping and
popping a little and dooking and eating and hanging with his brothers and
sisters and is generally doing well.  He fusses about the medicine, but
other than that, he's a happy boy.  (Thanks Dr. K)

So, now, I have to pay for it! :-)  I have a credit card I have just for
surgeries, but it is a HIGH interest rate, so I need to pay it off quick
if I can.  So, we got off our butts and got all our eBay stuff out and
decided to put it up for auction.  So, go check it out.  It's a lot of
odds and ends stuff.  Mostly men's jeans, boots, audio books, ceramic
figurines, computer items, men's shirts and few other items.  Just go
check it out and see if you see anything you want.  Any bid is helpful,
so thanks a lot.
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/agallaty/

April and the zoo crew...still doing good!

Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com
http://www.proudpickers.com
http://www.assholeclub.com