Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:11:43 +0000
I'm off work because of "another" surgery (my 4th in 6 months) and was
channel surfing.  Came across the last five minutes of "That's My Baby"
on Animal Planet.  They actually had a ferret.  Her name was Miss Mittens
and she had had two kits.  I think they said she had lost seven.  But
the remaining two were adopted.  From what I saw, the show looked very
informative and positive.  I'm going to check with AP to see if it's
going to show again soon.  Will post with time and date.

My babies said to send hugs and licks to everyone with sick and angeled
fuzz butts.

Darlene