Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 16:48:09 -0600
Hey all.  I just thought I'd share a story with you, especially for the
person who wrote and said that their ferret loved soda.  When I had my first
ferret (the late, great Raskolnikov), I used to keep sodas on the bottom
shelf of my microwave table (and I kept lots, I'm a caffeine freak).  I
never thought anything of it.  One time I had Ras out running around the
living room and he pulled a coke can loose from a sixpack.  It amused me to
watch him roll it around with his nose and pull it all over the living room,
so I let him do it.  I came back out after a few minutes (i'd left the room)
because I heard this strange hissing noise.  Ras had bitten holes in the
bottom of the coke can and it was spraying all over...what a mess!  (I never
thought they'd be able to do something like that).  He thought it was a
sprinkler and was having the time of his life!  Crazy fert.

Anyway, sometimes it's neat to read things in the FML that remind you of
lost pets.  The coke thing was one of his unique quirks.  Gotta love the
little guys.

Later.
                                   --->Kelly
 |\__\           /__/|          Head of Animal Optometry
 |  o o         o o  |          "Damn you, Let the Rabbits wear glasses"
/    =p=    =q=    \          University of Houston
Reverend Maynard: "I'm not looking at you."  Edie: "Snore, squeak."
** "A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense
not to himself." **
      (Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead)