From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:55:08 -0800
The Anchorage Animal Care and Control has two male sable ferrets up for
adoption. They came in together as strays. Both are in good health and
body weight. The tattoo in their ears is a green bar (or it could be
black, I wasn't wearing my glasses!) so they're not Marshall Ferrets.
If it's green then they're "Real Canadian Ferrets". Both boys are very
sweet and would love a good home to call their own!

Please remember to be extra careful in the summer when you have doors
and windows open. I had a stray pass through here last week and I was
lucky enough to be able to return him to his home because his owners
filled out a lost pet report with Animal Care and Control and I was
able to get their information. It was a happy out come for everyone!
Most ferrets are found within a short distance of their home. As soon
as you miss yours, put up fliers around the neighborhood and contact
your local animal shelters/ferret shelters in case they are brought in.

Have a safe summer and keep those furkids close.

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets