From:
Daphne Backman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:05:02 -0500
From Crystal & Jim @ F.R.O.M.

Over the past several months, we took three of the shelter kids to the
vet to receive a deslorelin implant. For Bean (age 6) and Baxter (age
5), we are hoping this will make them better candidates for adoption,
while Smokey (age 8) will live out his years at the rescue. All three
have been successful and the kids are now thriving and do not require
the monthly lupron injections.

We depleted our medical fund and need some help so that we're able to
treat additional shelter kids as they arrive at F.R.O.M.

http://implants.chipin.com/ferret-rescue-of-maine

Thanks!

Daphne
Webmaster