From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 01:46:52 -0700
Now I've got a major problem with my cats and my ferrets.  I posted before
quite a while ago about my cats not liking the ferrets.  The problem I'm
having is my cats are now aggressively attacking them.  Before they were
only attacking them if the ferrets got to close, but the ferrets soon
learned that the cats weren't friendly and would stay away.  However that
isn't enough anymore, now the cats have taken to hunting the ferrets down,
well not exactly hunting them down put pretty darn close.  I'm afraid if
there isn't a way to mellow the cats out some I'm going to have to say
goodbye to them for the ferrets own safety and possibly their lives.  I now
have be forced to go to great extremes to keep them apart.  As you all know
I can't always be there when something might happen, so there's got to be
something a person can do to help this situation!  Someone please help me!

Matthew Stevens, ferret fuzzies Peanut, Bijoux, cat fuzzies Huerfano &
Munchkin
[log in to unmask]                     http://www.arias.net/~chistoso
*                         Ferrets NorthWest                                *
*       Dedicated to the care and  well-being of fuzzies everywhere!       *
*       Fuzzie HQ Seattle    206-232-3515        [log in to unmask]         *
*       Bellingham Chapter   360-599-2514                                  *
*       Everett Chapter      206-353-1037                                  *
*       Spokane Chapter      509-838-3969        [log in to unmask]        *
*       Tacoma  Chapter      206-584-5266                                  *