From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:02:12 EDT
I was looking for my guys last night to put them to bed and discovered why
their potty habits seemed better.  I don't know whether to laugh or be mad
but it is funny.  I had leftover drywall to do my living room and it's
still there since I just finished the bedrooms upstairs...the guys have
christened the whole length nice and evenly spaced all in the little tunnel
that leans against the wall.  I've never seen sooo much ferrie poopie in my
life!  I guess I'm learning my lesson about leaning things up and leaving a
nice ferrie sized dark opening... :-) lol  So you know what I get to do
today...move all 9-10 sheets and clean it all out.  Maybe the guys are
telling me to hurry it up get that stuff out of their living room.

You should have seen how excited they were to be allowed back upstairs.(I
don't know who was more excited at having the upstairs done us or them!)
They went upstairs the last 2 days of being out and didn't come back til
bedtime!  I had to go take them out of my dresser drawers.  Merlin opens
the drawers and Cyrano climbs in.  I guess that's Merlin's new game,
digging the drawers open and seeing how high on the dresser he can get. :-)

Faith