From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:57:06 -0700
I have 2 questions and was curious for some input first is my 12 week old
and his litter box traing i feel like Im trying every trick that worked
with the others and hes just not getting it there is a litter box on
every level of the cage and and for some reason he has taken to going on
the self with the one food dish he actually has pooped in the food dish
several times ???

My other question was the fact that I just aquired a relatives 2 ferrets
and they seem to really be getting along with mine no issues during play
times yet, even trying to climb into there cage with them but im worried
my cage is to small for 6 ferrets I have the Super Pet(r) Deluxe Multi
Floor Ferret Home and was wondering what the opinion was is this cage to
small and if so what is an approriate size for 6 ferrets Im not going to
rush putting them all together but if its what they want I want to make
it available to them