From:
Artwheels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 04:13:30 EST
Hi all.  I love the bios that everyone is sending.  I have only been on the
list for a few weeks and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone who has
been on forever with their bios

I am still ferretless.  I live in Calif.  and have been getting to know the
people out here and the problems we are having in getting the laws passed
for ferrets in our state.  I plan to do what I can to help as I still
haven't gotten a baby yet and can't get into trouble.

There is a freedom walk scheduled for New Years day in San Diego to support
law for ferrets.  I am sure that some who knows more about this will post
more but I plan to be there.

My wonderful husband of just under two years has never even seen a ferret in
real life and so I have made a deal with him.  After the first of the year
we are going to go to the local meeting where he can meet babies face to
face.  He has pro missed that he will not pas judgement on us getting a
ferret (or two) until he has given them a chance.  I can't blame him for
being a little sceptical as all he has ever herd is that they are smeely and
vicious but he love me and wants to make me happy so I think he will give it
a chance.

also being handicapped my husband does so much for me that I hate bringing
in a new situation that he might feel will give him more to do.  I think the
way I want to set it all up with the cage and everything that I will be able
to take care of the babies almost all by myself.

Someone was talking about fleas and the flea problem and mentioned that they
got "Flea Busters" in once in a wile.  Just a tip that "Flea Buster" uses a
combination of 50% Borax and 50% salt with other things in their product.
After I found that out I use the 50=50 combination by myself.  Mix it
together and sweep it real good into the carpet.  Let it stay in the carpet
for three days then vacumme.  It works real good and won't harm any animals
of children.  Even babies can crawl on it without harm.

Thanks for all the help and stories.  I love reading about all your fuzzies
and soon hope to tell you all of my new babies.

Judie