From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:33:53 -0500
My friend's Pet Store has two approximately 3 year old female ferrets
that were surrendered to him this week. He is only concerned that they
find a good home and is guessing the ages. They are Marshall and both
are very sweet tempered - love to be held. One is sable and the other
is black sable. Appear to be healthy except that the darker one has a
tumor on her neck that must be removed. She seems to be in good health
otherwise. They have been together since young and must stay together.

If you can provide the necessary vet care and a good permanent home for
them, I may be able to provide transportation depending on how far it
is. There is no cost involved except the vet care. At present they are
in Pekin - close to Peoria.

You may e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with questions, but please
only sincere inquiries. I would take them in but the house is full of
ferrets, cats, dogs and puppies.

John Gordon