From:
steve austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:28:42 -0400
new ferretstore food, I mix it and they don't mind as long as I don't get a
pellet type food.  You may get the small sample size with an order so you
don't waste money.  Also, to mix Eukanuba kitten has a 1 lb size for $2.00.
My main problem is that my kitten refuses the Iams kitten since she found
the Iams cat food, in fact all my guys run and to see 4 ferrets, and a
kitten and a very fat cat all around one small bowel is funny.  Whatever is
in that food is addictive.  Probably not good for the ferrets, but they get
enough of their own food, and don't care for human food or treats so much.

Good luck.