From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 23:35:29 -0700
>Does anyone know what's going on with Totally Ferret? I ordered from
>ferret.com on May 19th and the website said it was on backorder until
>May 23rd. I called today to find out status and was told expected
>shipment was going to be June 11th. This was on both 30 and 15 lbs. I
>attempted to order online today with ferretdepot.com and neither 30 lb.
>nor 15 lb. were available. Guess I will look locally tomorrow.

I'm not sure what's going on with them and other retailers, but I do
know that you can order directly from them at
http://www.totallyferret.com/
I ordered last week and had the food at my house in 3 days. I just hope
this doesn't mean that they'll continue to be difficult to obtain.

Kevin Farlee
WFRS