Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:48:22 -0500
Risa and others,

I bought this book to send to my 8 yr old niece because my neighbor's
son really likes this series.  But when I read parts of it, the two
ferrets, Veil and especially his father, were so mean.  They were the
meanest characters in the book and it is kind of violent.  I was very
disappointed.  I wanted her to get a good impression of ferrets.  So
I don't think I'm going to send it to her.  Ironically, the badger
character was so sweet.

I couldn't return the book, so I may just give it to my neighbor.

Risa, if you read it soon, let me know what you think.  Same goes for
others.

Shron