From:
tle and the critters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 12:23:00 CST
Well we all got together at our home and decided on our christmas wishes,
it was unanimous.  I'm so fortunate for having such thoughtful creatures
to share my life and love with.

1. We wish that on christmas eve weekend every ferret in every shelter and
every petstore gets the best christmas present of all, their own family
and home. (I was coerced into agreeing to visit our local pet shop and
if there are only 1 or 2 ferrets to buy them and bring them home - Petey
and Nosette had their teeth on the brand new home computer cords and
wouldn't let go till I agreed)

2. Good health to all ill ferrets and all pets (the dogs pushed for this
one)

So what are wishes but dreams and dreams can come true...

Hugs to all! tle

Oops! I forgot to explain wish 1.  We really do wish all homeless pets
find homes for christmas but on the realistic side we realize not all
other companion pets will find homes for christmas. We truly do love
all creatures but felt this wish, if included all companion pets, would
be along the lines of world peace, we wish for it but it is unlikely.

So... What is a wish but a dream, and dreams do come true (if they are
realistic)

Hugs to all.  tle