From:
Kenny Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:41:51 -0500
With the incredible response in week 3 on top of a very busy weekend of
entertaining guests in our home, I am a little behind in colating the
weeks results and should have those up in the next few days! The quick
Google reports generated by the data entry miss the "other" entries and
I want to be sure to include them. Thanks again for all your efforts in
feeding me the data for these results, don't slow down on my account!

Warm Fuzzies,
Kenny Mayne
http://ferretfactfinder.blogspot.com